Hospitality Sales and Business Development Manager
Sidekix is an urban exploration and navigation app for travelers to discover unique sides of the city. Featured as a must have travel app by top publications from the New York Times to Thrillist, Sidekix is available in hundreds of cities worldwide. Learn more about Sidekix in this short video:
Sidekix HOST is a branded platform which can be tailored for hotels, tour companies, study abroad, etc. which allows them to increase guest satisfaction, and more effectively promote their brand. In order to expand the reach of Sidekix HOST, the company is looking for a motivated biz dev/sales manager (New York, Berlin, or London based) with experience and contacts in the hospitality industry, responsible for sales and business development.
- Creating and following up on sales leads in hospitality or other sectors
- Creating a sales pipeline, and closing deals on the Sidekix Host platform
- Providing feedback to Sidekix team on product, based on industry feedback
- Strategizing about and approaching about additional industries that might benefit from the Host platform, including real estate, retail and education
- Other duties as assigned to ensure business is successful
- High energy self-starter and self-motivated
- Excellent communicator with great ability to build successful client relations
- Experience in and knowledge of the hospitality or related industries with ability to leverage contacts for this role
- Minimum 3 years-experience in sales management position with great track record of reaching sales goals
- Technology savvy
Comfortable working cross culturally.